Title: Message
Well my sister with no certs does contract work in Web Design.  She get's the rate I mentioned and she's been doing it for a year or so now.

Hell, pay him what you think is fair.  ;o)
-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 2:54 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Hourly Wage for web designers

Many here pay based on the site.  Also the rate would be less if there was a maintenance contract as well.

For example, a 25 page website with interfaces for comments, or searches might be $1500-5000.

Were the graphics created by the webdesigner?  Who owns them?

Still in college?  I'd say $25/hour if he has certs.  $35 if he has no certs. ;o)

I'm curious what these things cost, too.

William