Use Robocopy from the resource kit.   Put the commands in a batch file and
run it as a scheduled task.    I have several folders that get replicated
out to all the branch offices every night this way.

                    "Freeman, Caine"

                    <cainef@nationalrent        To:     "NT System Admin Issues"

                    al.com.au>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                cc:

                    08/16/2001 03:12 PM         Subject:     DIRECTORY REPLICATION.

                    Please respond to

                    "NT System Admin

                    Issues"

I am having trouble with directory replication accross domains between 2 NT
4.0 Servers. I have been told this is difficult to set up and unreliable.

does anyone know of any third party directory replication products?