I am running Win2k Advanced Server on a P3, 800 box with 256mb RAM.  I have
a Trident video card that is not working due to a Code 12 (card cannot free
up enough resources; disable one of the other devices...)  Microsoft says
this has something to do with PNP, so I disabled PNP in the BIOS, but no
luck.  I have uninstalled the card altogether, and when the server reboots,
it finds it, reinstalls it, and asks me to reboot to finish, but still with
no luck.  I have moved the card to a different PCI slot, installed the
latest drivers from Trident, etc.  The resources tab will NOT let me assign
different settings to the IRQ (currently 11), memory, etc.  Also updated the
BIOS, which MS recommends.

I'm at my wits end.  This would normally not be important, but it's a
Terminal Server, and 800x600 at 16 colors will NOT fly!  Help, anyone?

Pat Smith
Systems Administrator
FishNet Security
816.421.6611