From: James Gosnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 2:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: W2K TS Connection problem

Dear all I would be very grateful if anybody could shed some light on
this problem I have.

I have 3 remote sites all with W2K server (Sp2) running Routing and
Remote Access, using ISA server for Internet connectivity and also
Terminal server in admin mode.

To get to the point, when I dial I cannot connect to the Terminal
server, I just get a message telling me it may be too busy which it
isn't. I have never had this problem before, Terminal server is one of
the easiest things to set up that I have come across but now I can't get
it to work for the life of me! I've tried re-creating the connection but
with no joy.

It's almost as if there is virus going round that disables RDP but these
are new networks sitting in my office/lab so I know this isn't the case.

In fact thinking out loud while I type this, it is possible that this
problem has coincided with Service Pack 2. Is this possible?

Thanks for any advice, James.