From: David B. Lunn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2001 4:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Metaframe post Active directory upgrade

I just upgraded an nt 4 pdc to windows 2000 advanced server.  Everything works ok with one exception.  The only administrator members can login to metaframe.  It gives the following error "local policy doe not allow users to login interactively"  I have checked both the local security policy and added the group users to allow login locally.  What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for your help
David B. Lunn