On eeye.com there is a full analysis including the probe signature which
you could capture with a sniffer.

                    "Zangara, Jim"

                    <jzangara@premiere        To:     "NT System Admin Issues"

                    radio.com>                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                              cc:

                    08/18/2001 10:43          Subject:     RE: Code Red Got me - one
more quick
                    PM                        thing

                    Please respond to

                    "NT System Admin

                    Issues"

What could I check to see if my server is sending out these broadcasts to
infect others?  I have these guys isolated so it should be easy to see the
traffic.  I have a Fluke and  logging enabled on the websites.

w2k IIS5

thanks.