Title: Proxy Problem..
What is your proxy setup exactly? Proxy 2.0? 2 Nics? etc.. Have you added a static route in the routing table? Has it ever worked? Have you tried the IP of the proxy rather than netbios in the proxy settings?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: Proxy Problem..

Yes, the browsers connection settings are all pointing to the proxy server.

Check of the event viewer only reveals one error:

"The HTTP server was unable to load the ISAPI Application 'C:\winnt.sbs\system32\idq.dll'. The data is the error."

.. and of course it's looking a whole lot like greek to me!

Ptl. Bob Couchman
Unit 57
Network Administrator
Madisonville Police Department