From:   John Hanks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, August 20, 2001 9:27 PM
To:     NT System Admin Issues
Subject:        RE: DHCP...

This is a pretty big stretch. I think it should say "not just anyone can
create a DHCP server on a W2K server that is a member of your domain."
Anyone could setup a DHCP server using third party software or with
another OS and cause havoc. The resource kit has a utility called
DHCPLOC that makes rouge servers a little easier to locate (or at least
identify.)

jbh