From: Eric Peeters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 5:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IIS stopping without reason

I've checked IIS before putting my foot in my mouth and we don't use redirect however I will apply the patch last night, along with any other patch I can lay my hands on, just to see if it does the trick. I'm still debating whether to do them all in sequence and give qchain a try or do a reboot after each to see which one solves the issue. I guess it'll depend on how hard it is to keep an eye open.

Eric Peeters
Network Administrator
TexLoc Ltd