Title: RE: Port for w32time

You need to allow outbound connections to port 123. If that doesn't apply/help, check the address of your NTP server. The National Institute of Standards and Technology operates the Internet Time Service and maintains a list of participating servers at http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/service/time-servers.html

Eric Peeters
Network Administrator
TexLoc Ltd