The Windows 2000 admin Pak.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Jonathan Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 21, 2001 12:34 PM
To:     NT System Admin Issues
Subject:        Manage Active Direcotry from W2K Pro?

        I have been searching for a while now for information on how to
install the Active Directory snap-ins on a Windows 2000 Professional
box.  Every time I want to add a user or change something in the
directory I end up strating Timbuktu Pro and working from the server
itself.  Isn't there a decent way to do this without 3rd party software?
What replaces usrmgr.exe on a w2kpro box?

Thanks,
Jonathan

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
the e-mail originator.

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. However,
please check this e-mail for virus infection for which
CDG Management LLC accepts no responsibility"