Martin, check out my previous post on this (Monday)[1].  I asked if anyone
had used this yet.
I don't want to be the first kid on the block to try this.  I always let my
twin brother try the new stuff first.  If he didn't get in trouble then I
would try it.

Diane

[1] Obviously you must have my posts on auto-delete  :-)