Check out the section "To Create a Policy File for Stand-alone Workstations"
in Q185589

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 10:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: log off

Just trying to make a certain user not be able to log off.  Don't ask me
why, it is for one of our software engineers.  We sell mail
sorting/barcoding  machines and apparently they don't want the machine
operator to be able to log off.  They are allowing them to reboot or
shutdown though.  Of course, I've never used the group policy editor before
so now I just need to figure out how to apply this to one user and not the
whole system.