From: Jeff Schuckert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 2:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Quick Launch toolbar

Thanks to all for the replies!

Donna:  Thanks for the command  - I'll give it a try!  Since I'm already
on IE5.5, this sounds like the best solution.

Martin, thanks for confirming it was in IE4.  I knew I didn't specifically
install it before - it was just there.  I thought I was loosing it.
Although one would think that most features would continue in upgraded
versions unless there was a severe problem with it...