From: Dennis Atherton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 2:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NAV-CE Unable to auto protect Mailbox

Had same problem here.

Contacted Symantec Support, and they sent me link to newer build.

Also could be problem with what account was used to install the NAV
service. If it does not have enough privileges, it will fail to open
some mailboxes.

Also, they suggested I run just VAPI mode, to disable MAPI mode, as
there have been problems with Timeouts while MAPI scans messages on a
well-used server.

HTH