From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 24 August 2001 15:12 p.m.
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: NT 4.0 TSE profiles

Two questions about user profiles on Terminal Server.
1. I have specified on the profile tab of each user account the location I
want for the TS profile path and TS home directory.  However, when the user
logs in, a profile is still created under c:\wtsrv\Profiles.  How can I
prevent the c:\wtsrv\Profiles from being created?  I don't want them in two
locations and I don't want them on the C: drive.
2.  Is there a place where I can specify the locations I want as
\location\%username% and have that used as the default instead of having to
specify it on every user.  I have looked around, but can't find any place to
put this.
Thanks, Michelle
_____________________
Michelle Johnston, MCSE4, CNE5
Network Manager, NHRA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Doctor Global(r) Limited cares about the confidentiality of its data and
that of its clients. This message and any accompanying documents or files,
contains confidential information intended for a specific individual or
purpose. Doctor Global(r) Limited does not issue unsolicited email messages.
This emailed information is private and protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the content of this
information, is strictly prohibited. Please let us know immediately if you
have received this by mistake and destroy this message.
More information regarding our privacy and other policies may be found at:
<http://www.doctorglobal.com/>