From: Rick Corgiat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 7:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: congressional hearing on computer security (worms/virus's)
[spam of sorts]

We need pictures...
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Stu Sjouwerman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 9:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
[spam of sorts]

All riiiight Marc! Can you get copies of the tapes?
We'll stream them from the Sunbelt Servers!!

Stu

NIPC,
> CERT, Microsoft, etc... so hopefully there will be some interesting
> conversations taking place.
>
> Anyways its at about 10am on the 29th of this month so if your interested
in
> coming on down to check it out then send me an email directly and I'll
give
> you the information on where to go and what time and all that.
>
> Signed,
> Marc Maiffret
> Chief Hacking Officer
> eEye Digital Security
> T.949.349.9062
> F.949.349.9538
> http://eEye.com/Retina - Network Security Scanner
> http://eEye.com/Iris - Network Traffic Analyzer
> http://eEye.com/SecureIIS - Stop known and unknown IIS vulnerabilities
>

> http://www.sunbelt-software.com/ntsysadmin_list_charter.htm

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this communication unless you are the
intended addressee. This e-mail communication contains confidential and/or
privileged information intended only for the addressee. If you have received
this communication in error, please call us immediately at (907) 561-1250
and ask to speak to the sender of the communication. Also, please e-mail the
sender and notify the sender immediately that you have received the
communication in error.