You mentioned this is an AD box-I'm assuming you mean it's a domain
controller?  If so, try also checking the "default domain controllers"
policy for the same password restrictions.

-Bonnie

Hey All,
In a test lab we just setup an AD box with ISA installed, we are
trying to create a user and it won't allow us.  It gives this error:

Windows cannot set the password for USERX because:
The password does not meet the password policy requirements.  Check the
minimum ......ect

I've check all the policies in the default group policy changed them and
forced the GP refresh with "secedit" and still we aren't able to create
users.  Does this have anything to do with our ISA installation, I would
think not but my brain is fried today so I could use some help.

Thanks
Roger Ali