Are you getting the WINS info in your VPN connection?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ibby El-Raheb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 10:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: VPN Problem

Hi All,

W2K Server with SP2, 2 Network Cards one for Local area (static IP) and
another connected to ISP through Cable modem (DHCP). The later is shared
through NAT.

On this same box I want to run VPN connection to an outside network. I
make the connection OK but I cannot access any of the machine behind it.
When I run a similar VPN connection from one of the client computers in
the network I am able to see all the machines in the network I am
tunneled to.

How can I make the server machine access the computers in the network I
am tunneled to?

Thanks
Ibby