Port 3389, forward to the IP of your 2KTS

You should be good from there

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Benny Vega [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, August 27, 2001 3:54 PM
To:     NT System Admin Issues
Subject:        Unable to open Win2K Terminal Services session

Hello all,

I've run into a problem connecting to a Win2K server via the Internet. I'm
trying to connect via MS Terminal Services.

My PC (Win2K Pro, Domain Y) connects thru Cisco PIX firewall to the
Internet. The target server resides behind a firewall.

I've been able to connect to the target server via modem with Netzero
account so I know it's not their firewall. When I try to connect via my
firewall I get a 'Server is busy.." prompt on terminal client software.

Do I need to open an IP port on my firewall for MS Terminal Services? If so,
does anyone know what it is?

Many thanks for any assistance.

Sincerely,

Benny Vega