ISA server
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Frost" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 1:37 AM
Subject: Proxy server - selective Web access

SBS 4.5 SP6A, Exchange 5.5, Proxy 2 etc.

Manager of the area would like to restrict web access to certain sites or at
least require a password to get out to non-approved sites. The Proxy options
appear to only allow either a permit or deny access list common to all
domain users not selectable per user/group.

Is there a way around this or a 3rd party product that may help?. I have
looked at Surf Control but it is a bit expensive for what in theory seems a
straight forward requirement (I was surprised Proxy could not do it but I
may be looking in the wrong place!!).

Thanks very much in advance

Andrew