It sounds like time restrictions are in place on your domain account.

--Charles

                    <asplistatwork@ho

                    tmail.com>               To:     "NT System Admin Issues"

                                             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    08/27/2001 05:46         cc:

                    PM                       Subject:     Strange Windows 2000 Server
problem
                       Please respond

                    to "NT System

                    Admin Issues"

The server runs fine but. When the week is over and I leave to be home on
the weekend and come back here is what happens. I come back and it is
locked of course so I type my username and pass to get to the desktop. Now
apparently I am not logged in????? If I try to open anything is says it has
no resources yet nothing is running? Then if I try to restart it it says I
have no permission to restart the computer! What is happening here?