Title: RE: Wildcard question

Hey all,

            Got a couple of questions regarding ISA Server?  I recently set one up and I've got it running.  My questions are:

1.       When going through the setup I read that the Gateway for the client machines IP settings must be the ISA Server, is this correct?  We are on an IP frame and currently we have our PC Gateways as the primary router on the frame.  I'm not sure it will work with this and I'd like to be sure if it must be the Gateway for the clients, and if it must why Microsoft did this as with Proxy we were not required to have Proxy as the Gateway.

2.       I got ISA working and users were allowed to get out but the auto discovery of the setting would not work, I followed the instructions in the help files, is there something I'm missing.

Please help ASAP I'd like to get this rolled out for a small isolated group in our network.  Also I setup the server in an Array, does this make a difference to the settings, I thought it would just be for performance as we plan on expanding this group at another location and I'd have this be the primary and have the users at the remote site get access through a second ISA Server in the Array.  Is this idea correct, Please help.

Thanks

Roger Ali