I use SP6 on all my Citrix installs.  Make sure you apply the post SP6 ICA
browser hotfix, Q269214.  There is one issue with this hotfix that you have
to delete this registry key after applying it, and before rebooting.

NT\CurrentVersion\HotFix\Q147222

You should update the master browser first and update all your MF servers
to keep them working together smoothly.  You shouldn't have to re-apply any
MF SP's or hotfixes unless specifically stated in the readme, although some
people do it anyway just to be sure.

John Monahan
Senior Consultant Enterprise Solutions
Computech Resources, Inc.
Office: 952-833-0930 ext 109
Cell: 952-484-5435
http://www.compures.com

                    Sean Martin

                    <Sean.Martin@RibelinL       To:     "NT System Admin Issues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    owell.Com>                  cc:

                                                Subject:     RE: Memory problems

                    08/27/2001 06:07 PM

                    Please respond to "NT

                    System Admin Issues"

I have seen a couple indirect references to memory issues being fixed with
NT Terminal Server service pack 6 on Microsoft's website.  Has anyone
experienced any problems when applying SP6? Should I re-apply Citrix SP2
after applying NT TSE Sp6? Thanks for the help :o)

Regards,

Sean Martin, MCSE
Network Administrator
Ribelin Lowell & Company