Title: Message
This depends greatly on your approach to the whole Win2K migration as well as your existing security environment.

 If you have opted to build a parallel Win2K AD and create trusts it's a lot easier.  Robocopy with the /s option works great in this config. This assumes that you are migrating users and groups of course, ADMT works great within the limits of it's design.  It keeps SID history so your data left in the NT4 domain is accessible.  Because you have a trust and migrate your groups the security in the new domain will be all set on the data.

Good luck,

    Kevin

Kevin Flanagan
C/S Planning Engineer III