From: Les Bessant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 August 2001 06:04
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: New Worm on the loose

You want try Victoria on a really hot day.

Aaaaaaaaarrrggghhhhh.

Les Bessant mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IT Manager, Sanderson Townend & Gilbert
Acting in a personal capacity
http://www.tiggercam.co.uk - New, improved and with more bounce!

The information in this communication and any attachments is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient any use, review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please
notify us immediately on 0191 261 2681 and delete the original message
and any copies of it.

Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do
not relate to the official business of Sanderson Townend & Gilbert are
neither given nor endorsed by the firm.