From: Cassani Alexio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 August 2001 16:55
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RAS && Callback Troubleshooting

THIS MESSAGE ORIGINATED ON THE INTERNET - Please read the detailed disclaimer below.

Hi,
recently I've configured a RAS Server on a win2000 server using a Diva
Server BRI hardware attached to a ISDN.
Moreover, I configured some user profiles to use callback. On some
workstation running win 2000 pro the callback is not functioning
properly and the Dial-up connection dies before the RAS server callbacks
the workstation.
Browsing the event viewer on the RAS Server I've found some events
related to this connection attempts saying that there is no answer on
the client.
Maybe it will be enough to increase the time out of the Dial-up
connection...but how?

Any suggestion?

TIA
Alexio

The following message has been automatically added by the mail gateway to comply with a Royal & Sun Alliance IT Security requirement:

As this email arrived via the Internet you should be cautious about its origin and content. Replies which contain sensitive information or legal/contractual obligations are particularly vulnerable. In these cases you should not reply unless you are authorised to do so, and adequate encryption is employed.

If you have any questions, please speak to your local desktop support team or IT security contact.