Windows 2000 users don't get to customize anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard McClary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 8:41 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IE6 released

Strange, I aborted 3 attempts as I was never offered the opportunity to
do
a customized install.  I know that's how I did it on the previous few IE

downloads.  However, I ran the app, looked over all the dialog boxes,
clicked the license agreement, and -POOF!- it appeared to have started
doing the install.

For others with similar experiences, does it download several files
_before_ offering the chance for a custom install?  (Like I said, I
aborted
the process after it appeared to be doing a regular install.)