From: "Murray Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 2:35 PM
Subject: RE: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Win2K.

Murray

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Pearson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 1:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

what OS are you using?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Murray Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 1:52 PM

I'm interested as well. But my problem is because my old machine got fried
by lightening, so I can't go back and make the change. Interesting side
note, when I tried to put the drive in an old Dell Pentium I, I got the very
same message. When I tried to put the drive in an old Compaq Deskpro 4000
Pentium I I got the message  "NTLDR IS MISSING". Any ideas on solving that
message?

Murray