Concerning the Compaq issue.  All you need to do is make sure that before you reboot,
you copy the SCSIPORT.SYS from the WINNT\$$NtUninstallQ299444$$ directory to
WINNT\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS.  That has stopped my bluescreen issue 100% of the time thus
far.  (30+ servers and still going :)

JayW

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/30/01 02:20PM >>>
Bruce:

I would say the recommended order would be just as you described.  However,
if you are applying these hotfixes onto a Compaq server, I would read this
first:

(from TechNet article Q299444)
Compaq Array Controller Users: If you have installed the Compaq Array
Controller Driver (Cpqarray.sys) from the Compaq Web Site, Compaq FTP Site,
or Compaq SmartStart, please see the following article in the Microsoft
Knowledge Base regarding Compaq Array controllers and the Windows NT 4.0
SRP:

Q305228 "STOP 0xA" Occurs After Applying Windows NT 4.0 Security Rollup
Package

What I have done was use a utility that chains multiple hotfixes into one
reboot -- the Qchain utility from MS.  If you want more information on that,
look up article Q296861.

Regarding your last question (about Exchange & OWA), I don't have any answer
to that.

Best of luck...

Glenn M. Dowling
IBM Global Services @ Lucent Technologies