--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> How about doing things like firmware upgrades?

weak point in my experience. in general Compaq was far more
reliable for me : 800 workstations, 200 Dells, 200 CPQs, the rest
is a tutty-frutty of white boxes, IBMs, VA Linux, Suns.

=====
This email is intended to be received by the intended recipient only. If the sender
misdirected this email to you and you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
obligated by law (1)to immediately notify the sender of your unauthorized receipt of
this confidential and privileged information, (2)delete all copies including backups,
(3)reinitialize any hard drives on which it resided, (4)surrender all of your
computing equipment and your person to the applicable law enforcement authorities for
prosecution