Title: Message
I have never seen that error message from a 9x box. what app are you in when you get that error
-----Original Message-----
From: Brenden C. Bryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 3:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Windows 98 network error message

Is the following error message generated by Windows 98? I have some POS Win98 machines that are giving this error, and I'm trying to determine if it is an error message created by Windows 98 or if it is an error message created by the 3rd party POS application.

ERROR: Check your network connections. If the network is still unavailable when you press okay there will be a small delay and the system will be re-enabled in offline mode.

_________

Brenden C. Bryan

Network Manager

Organized Living, Inc.