well quite simply there a blue screen, physical mem dump etc > fdisked it
all, formated drives > tried to re-install and that's when things started
going wrong !

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Ryan McBride [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: lundi 3 septembre 2001 08:52
À: NT System Admin Issues
Objet: RE: installing NT

Its harddrive dependant. Try seeing if you have an Auto Detect Feature for
you HDD's. If your not sure then maybe you need to get someone onsite to
give you a little more help. It sounds like a HDD Config Prob though. Only
other thing is u mentioned, it was running nt4 until it crashed and had to
format it. Can you be a little more specific about what happened.

Thanx

Ryan