It seems as though NetBIOS is allowed between the servers
specifically, but not from every client to every server.

 ASB - http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/?File=~MoreInfo.TXT
 "It is one of the superstitions of the human mind to have
 imagined that virginity could be a virtue." -- Voltaire

 Keystrokes are an Endangered Species:
 http://www.shortkeys.com/