At 12:16 PM -0500  on 9/4/01,  in the message "W2K Professional
AUTOLOGON" you wrote:
>I know that you can set up NT servers to autologon, but I can't find how to
>do this for Win2K Professional. Anyone tried this yet?

In the Control Panel "Users" there are two check boxes. One on the
users list page and one on the "Advanced" page about users entering a
name and password, and one about requiring the user to "Alt-Ctl-Del"
keys. Uncheck those, and the highlighted user name will appear in a
text box with a password entry and a password confirmation entry.
(You can enter any other valid user name.) When you restart, the
computer should auto log-on
--
James Edwards
Instructional Technology Consultant