From: Shawn H. Mesiatowsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 3:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Cookies

Are you load balancing your web site accross several machines? A web
server may write a cookie, but only that web server may access it again.
If you are load balancing a site across several different physical
machines, you need to implement a product like Microsoft Application
center to retain your state, or in other words, go back to the same
physical server. You may need to do this in many different web
applications, maybe such as a shopping cart (depending on how you
implement the shopping cart)! What is it exactly you are trying to
accomplish?