I've used gawk (Gnu AWK) scripts to manipulate directory exports.  It's
fairly simple to pick up and is pretty handy for these types of things.

here's an awk script that will do this:

-
#extract Display Name and email addresses from Exchange directory dump

BEGIN {FS="\t"}
{
print $4 "\t" $9
}

I use the tab character as the separator in the directory export because
there are sometimes commas in the other fields which makes parsing the file
more difficult.  This script expects Display Name to be in the 4th field
position and Email address to be the 9th field (which is what my Exchange
export defaults to).  You could make the script more robust by searching for
the field headers so it would work if the exports aren't all in the same
format.

Jeff