From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 8:07 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: hack or virus?

We have someone that came to us about hosting a site for them.  When we went
to look at their site, before we moved it over to us, we found it wasn't
what they had put on their site.
http://www.e-z-learning.com is the site.  Is this a hack or a virus?   I
have seen this before on someone's site that wanted us to host for them, but
I thought it was someone playing games at the time.

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this communication unless you are the
intended addressee. This e-mail communication contains confidential and/or
privileged information intended only for the addressee. If you have received
this communication in error, please call us immediately at (907) 561-1250
and ask to speak to the sender of the communication. Also, please e-mail the
sender and notify the sender immediately that you have received the
communication in error.