I disagree.  IPSec CAN work with NAT, it just takes some work, and the
right equipment.  Several routers, VPN switches, and the like offer
automatic NAT traversal discovery.  Basically, if NAT is detected, the
IPsec traffic is encapsulated within UDP using a predetermined destination
port.

Kent Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/07/2001 01:32:01 PM

Please respond to "NT System Admin Issues"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>