Title: Message
Not sorted out that intravenous caffeine drip yet then ;)

LOL

 -----Original Message-----
From: Ian Kelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 September 2001 13:01
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Cannot send mail when dial up connection

It's really too early in the morning here so excuse me if my brain isn't functioning correctly yet, but I wonder if the reg hack for the Exchange binding order might help you out. by default it's set to RPC first, then TCP/IP I think. you can edit it to put TCP/IP first. Have a look on the KB for details or search the registry...

Ian
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Knowledge is power. - Thomas Hobbes