I have used qchain.  I found it on the Microsoft site at the following

It works fairly well but you do need to pay attention to what switches a
particular patch uses.  It also appeared that not all patches can be
applied this way.  Good luck!

Konrad

>I can't remember where I saw it, but last week I found a script that
>enabled one to install numerious patches and restarting one time instead
>of the restart required with every hot fix you install.
>
>I searched high and low on my computers and can't find where I saved the
>URL and I can't remember where I got it from!!
>
>Did anyone pass by it by any chance?
>
>Thanks a million
>
>Ahmed Farouk
>MCSE W2K.
>
>http://www.sunbelt-software.com/ntsysadmin_list_charter.htm

Konrad Kliewer
Staff Engineer
Jonathan Amy Facility for Chemical Instrumentation
Dept. of Chemistry
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1393