Hey folks,

I thought I'd pass along something that I found to be quite useful. Boll
Engineering has an app that will turn your WatchGuard config files into a
nicely formatted report. There's a free demo that will pull the report but
disable printing. You WatchGuard users should take a look at it.

http://www.autodoc.ch

Regards,

Sean Martin, MCSE
Network Administrator
Ribelin Lowell & Company
Insurance Brokers, Inc.
3111 C Street, Suite 300
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Ph: (907) 561-1250
Fax: (907) 561-4315
Cell: (907) 229-0885
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this communication unless you are the
intended addressee. This e-mail communication contains confidential and/or
privileged information intended only for the addressee. If you have received
this communication in error, please call us immediately at (907) 561-1250
and ask to speak to the sender of the communication. Also, please e-mail the
sender and notify the sender immediately that you have received the
communication in error.