Hello everyone,

I have a mkt NT 4 Domain and a windows 2000 domain and I need to create a two way trust between them.

In the 2000 AD I have a forest with an empty root in this format corpnet.companyname.com the companyname.com name space is delegated from a standard DNS Server. In the next level I have a child domain called marketing. I need to create a trust between marketing and mkt domain....

When I add the domain mkt to the trusted domains and trusting domains on the marketing domain controller, I get a message saying: domain cannot be contacted.......

Any ideas?????

Note: I can ping PDC of the NT 4 domain.

Thanks for the help

Charlie