http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q275/6/78.ASP

Try this.

-----Original Message-----
From: MillerBL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 9:42 AM
To: ntsysadmin
Cc: MillerBL
Subject: RE: win2k Blue Stop Screens

Hmm... I have Q103059 printed out and stuck to my wall (wish I had
saved it
to a file!), which lists the "Description of Bug Codes for Windows NT".
can't seem to find it on MS's site anymore, but if you do a google
search,
there are tons of hits referencing the article.  I would imagine that
many
of these apply to Win2k still.

For KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (0x1E)

"This is a very common bug code.  Usually the exception address
pinpoints
the driver or function that caused the problem.  Always note this
address as
well as the link date of the driver or image that contains this
address.  A
common error is exception code 0x80000003.  This error means a
hard-coded
breakpoint or assertion was hit, but the system was booted with the
/NODEBUG
switch.  This problem should not occur very often.  If it occurs
repeatedly,
make sure a debugger is connected and the system is booted with the
/DEBUG
switch.

On non-Intel systems, if the address of the exception is 0xbfc0304, the
bug
code is the result of a cache-parity error on the CPU.  If the problem
reoccurs frequently, contact the hardware manufacturer.

Parameters:
1 - The exception code that was not handled
2 - The address at which the exception occurred
3 - Parameter 0 of the exception
4 - Parameter 1 of the exception"

I know it's probably not much more info than you already have, but good
luck!

-Bonnie