From: Turcotte, Cheryl A [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 2:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DNS problem

It sounds like your web is on a separate domain.  You can build a new zone
(primary) in your dns server.  That will give you the ability to see it.  If
you replicate with other dns servers, do not include that zone in the
replication configuration.

Cheryl A. Turcotte          NHJAX Web Page
Server Manager
IRMD Naval Hospital
2080 Child St., Jacksonville, FL  32214