Here is how my day was affected.

I went to work in Greenbelt MD un aware that anything had happened. I came down 95 south from Baltimore and noticed that the entire north bound traffic was crawling! Then saw the digital signs saying "MAJOR PROBLEMS IN WASHINGTON DC AREA - AVOID THIS AREA" and was wondering what happend. I got to the office and there was not one person there! I stuck around and then decided to call the boss. He told me that they were all gone and that I should go to. So I waited a bit because of the mass kaos leaving DC and then left to go home. What a day. I don't understand how these idiots even got a hold of so many planes at once! What is going on here! Anyway take care.

Tiffany Belcher
Web Developer - Network Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]