Speaking of which, do you guys/gals have any sites that you would recommend
based of DR plans ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Miley, Dan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 15:38
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Where's your disaster recovery plan?

does everyone know where their disaster recovery plan is ?

Right now,
At this moment!

um, excuse me, that's too late.

Dan
------------
and, on another note.  Please go to the church of your choice and work on
the BIG disaster recovery plan.
we are having a special prayer service tonight at 7:00 PM in the Worship
Center. (Praise Team rehearsals are cancelled). I am requesting that as many
choir members as possible sing with us. We will meet at 6:30 to rehearse. We
will probably sing "Great is Thy Faithfulness" again. (The words seem
appropriate). I hope to see you tonight.

Stephen

Edwards Road Baptist Church

1050 Edwards Road

Greenville, SC 29615