From: Marco Martinez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 September 2001 2:22
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Everybody get back to work.. Stupid Terrorist waste us too much
t ime.. Let FBI take care it..

This guy is a moron, I am shocked at your insensitivity and inhumane
attitude, please remove yourself from this list before I ask that you be
removed....i am serious...

On 9/11/01 10:16 AM, "Albert Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Back to works..
>
> http://www.sunbelt-software.com/ntsysadmin_list_charter.htm

Marco A. Martinez
Computing Services Coordinator (ITCC) / Microsoft Certified Professional
College of Education, California State University, Sacramento.
Phone: 916/278.5513  Fax: 916/278.5904
"Opinions expressed herein, are solely those of Marco Martinez, and not
those of California State University, Sacramento."