I can not say I know a lot about GPO's yet, (I have a feeling I will soon learn) but can't you create a link to GPO's??

Dan
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Chyka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 8:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: GPO question...

Hello all....just trying to get out of a state of disbelief and trying to break back into work state of mind.  my prayers are with any of you who were affected in any way by what took place yesterday....

on a less important note:  is there any way to copy a group policy from one OU to another...(instead of going through the settings again).  i know there is a pretty good third party toll out there, but is there any way of doing it with windows 2000 builtin functions?

thank you..

Bob Chyka