Do a tracert <ip server name>, and reboot the wins server, that will do
it...

-----Original Message-----
From: RALPH J KUBICSEK (Systems) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 5:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Problems with Trusted Domain showing up in Network Neighborhood

        Hello,

I work at an Insurance Company in Gainesville, FL.  We have a 2 way trust
relationship with one of our offices in Freeport, ME.  The trust
relationship has been up for over a year and we have had no problems.  This
past Monday, for some reason, I was unable to see there domain in Network
Neighborhood.  They are able to see our domain in there Network
Neighborhood.  I am wondering if the WINS database on our side has gotten
corrupted or if this problem is happening for some other reason.  Any info
would be appreciated.

rjk